Friday, January 3, 2014

Infiniti.

The-CuriousCase...



For those of you that have embarked on this rather exhaustive journey with me, 
Thank you. 
Here is where I have archived my inner most plights of hopefulness.
Frustration. 
And of course, curiosity. 



This experience has logged my bumpy transition from adolescence to adulthood.
For that I am eternally grateful.
But, like all good things my time here has come to an end
It is time now for me to move forward.

Ultimately, It is my goal to reach a level of unforeseen heights.
I want to be classified with the greats.
Winfrey. Angelou. Knowles. Carter. Obama. West. Okonma.
Waters...

When I was younger it was always my dream to be admired
For something phenomenal I did, created, or said...
Then something happened,
I lost sight of that drive for greatness.
I don't know
All of a sudden I became comfortable with mediocracy.

Now, don't misunderstand.
I've still accomplished a phenomenal amount of my goals.
I just know that I am capable of so much more.

We all have the capability to be great.
What separates us,
The average and the distinguished...
Is the way that we view ourselves.

So ask yourself,
Are you worth it?
What are you worth?
Do you have the audacity to strive for the number one spot?

We say to those who compare themselves to legends,
What makes you think you are just as good?
When really we are revealing our own shortcomings.
We are all geniuses,
We are all GOATs.
We are invincible.
We are spectacular.
Untouchable.
Gorgeous.

 Great.

I have no idea what I want to be, or what I'll be admired for.
But what I do know is that...
I have brilliant ideas.
I have the ability to see the beauty in all things.
I have a smile that can illuminate any cloudy day.


This chapter of my life has lasted about 7 years.
Seven.
It has been remarkable typing in the wee hours of the night.
But don't fret.
Greater is coming.

I am constantly curious

So, here I am bidding you all adieu.
Wish me well as I venture into the unknown.
On my path to greatness.

*takes bow*







No comments:

Post a Comment