Thursday, February 21, 2013

I love poetry...

It's something about how the
majestic force allows the beauty of such words.

I believe in the power of words.
Words speak louder than actions,
to me.

Actions are done superflously
happening without knowing
day-to-day mundaneness auto piloting them,
but words, they must be thought about.
Especially written words.
They come from a result of your past actions
a book you read
A movie you saw.
A lesson you've learned.

The key to my heart is to convince me that your words are true...
That there is a genuine place in your soul.
I will take you wherever you want to go.
I will do whatever it takes to make you smile.

I want to be a writer...
I am going to be a writer.

This shit is just so much fun.

I was inspired by so much poetry today...
I must share

No comments:

Post a Comment