Saturday, January 26, 2013

ASW

I found that last excerpt in a journal
one of the many journals I have lying around this place
filled with refuge and solace.
words penned in ink and tears.

I thought I'd share that with you,
Thats the first time I put a pre-written piece on here
I enjoyed that feeling so, eventually, I'll do it again.

I wrote that last year at the end of August,
I can't believe how time flies.

Time...
How it heals all of our wounds.
Time, Time, Time
I'm taking physics now
I find it interesting learning about how things work.
It's like math with a purpose,
 You know, because regular math your just learning these stupid equations
for seemingly no reason at all
a reason your professor probably assumes is "fun"

...but physics,
Physics takes those dumb equations and tells a story
 of why things are the way they are.

Everything makes sense.
Hopefully I get an A.

*sigh*
I just think its hilarious how life works.
One second you're on the top of the world
and before you know it you're stuck with your nose in the dirt.
We think we know how things are gonna turn out
but we really never do.
we never do...

Just be thankful for what you got
and what you had
and what you can have,

I'm thankful for what I got,
I got exactly what I was looking for








No comments:

Post a Comment