Sunday, March 25, 2012

We all try.

I believe in happiness.

I believe in words.
in eyes.
I believe my elders.
I believe in the power of hip hop.
I believe in cool hair.
I believe that the world is our stage.
I believe you are the star of this show.
I believe in the clearance rack.
I believe in sweet smells.
I believe all religions.

I believe in God.
I believe we were made in His image.
I believe we are gods.


I believe in the laws of the universe.
I believe that faith is all we need.
I believe in perfection.

I believe everything we know might be a lie.
I believe that beauty is relative, as it should be.

I believe the depth of the color purple.
I believe the sky is blue.

I believe in change.
I believe in innovation.

I believe in second chances, third and fourth.
I believe in love, sex,war.
I believe that there is a match for each of us.

I believe in living strong.
I believe that things could always be worse.

I believe in smiles.


I believe that you are the most amazing person in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment