Monday, January 23, 2012

Inspire.

"You can do anything you set your mind to."

If I had a dollar for every time I heard that, I wouldn't need to be writing this right now. I would be tan as shit, living on an island with sexy chocolate servants feeding me grapes and fruit snacks. But,! Unfortunately for me, nobody gave me anything but words, at least they were wise ones so I can't really complain too much. 

If history has taught us anything --which obliviously it hasn't since we rewrite it over and over and over-- anybody has the power to do anything. Anything. I think it is the stories of the people that come before us that can help make life easier, make attaining succes a little less stressful, make happiness seem like less of a chore. So, this week I'm going to introduce you to my role models, people that inspire Addy. One day when I rule the world, I'm going to thank these people, and the whole globe is going to hear me. 


The first person I'm going to spotlight is the youngest out of the collection. This man is... phenomenal. I dont think there has been a person that I could relate to as much as him. He has single handily, with the support of his niggas of course,  changed the way our generation perceives the world. The people who listen that is, because some of his tactics seem "irregular" and "demonic" to those ignorant mother fuckers who don't listen to whats being said, they just skim through the pages and look at the pictures.  We dont care about them fagotts anyways...

I heard about this genius December 2010, since then I have stan-ly followed his career. It was amazing seeing the transformation. Seeing how day by day his dreams were coming true. Right before my eyes he released his free debut album 'Bastard' which was critically acclaimed for its groundbreaking envelope pushing tunes and lyrics. He shook up the mainstream pop, hip hop, rock world with his ability to be relatable to people from all walks of life. He released the best video of 2011 in my opinion, Yonkers, hitting  a millie views in 1 day. Priceless. 

He released Goblin in May. I listend to that and only that until July. I never grew tired. He has a clothing store now, he has world tours, a television show is in the making, And he did all of this while taking his crew with him! odd future wolf gang kill them all dont give a fuck. I love them, everything they are, I appreciate. I think we will remember this man forever, and somebody is gonna honor him when he's old as fuck, he might even have a movie. golf Wang. 

If you haven't already guessed, I am referring to Tyler, the Creator. Wolf Haley, Tron Cat, Dr. TC,  




I cried when I saw this, I felt like it was me up there. Just a kid living out his dreams, Dreams. 

Dreams. They really come true. 


I  

No comments:

Post a Comment