Friday, December 2, 2011

Gold Digger.


Ray changed my life.



Everything about it drives me wild, how the world really works.
His brother really died from falling in a tub of water…..
Now we can save people from A.I.D.S.
Provided the proper resources we can do anything,
We just need to put the pieces of the world together.
We were given the single legos…. by God.
Or whomever you believe,
We now have all the necessary resources to create our own Star Wars Galaxy

Its crazy how energy really does go from one piece to the next.

Lately I’ve been thinking a lot about how much work my mother does,
And how I’ll be when or if I ever have kids.
How awesome my kids are gonna be…
because I’m awesome.

And that’s how people act just like their parents.
One spark of energy passed to the next.

Everything that happens is a scene from a movie.
And the fact that we can’t see how truthful fictional movies are
Is kinda the measure of their true effectiveness.
The computer you’re reading this on is a dream that a real person had.
A real person clocked in 9-5 to design this screen.
Everything is something and we fail to realize this.
Crazy how people think that twitter is life.
When 60 years from now, inevitably twitter buzz shall die down
And life will go on.
Rose will have lots babies.
And they’ll grow up and do some dumb shit we don’t understand.


People fall in love.
I haven’t yet decided how I’m going to document this.
How I think people should remember love in my opinion.
I think of shit during the day
So, I guess this’ll be tomorrows random mind drive.

I cant wait until I’m old and I can sit and recollect on life.
In a trailer, or a barn with a yard and a garden and a pond.
Somewhere for me to getaway and find something new to do everyday.
From hunting to gathereing.
Plucking flowers and baking pies.

Photobucket

Or however life may be 50 years from now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment