Thursday, July 21, 2011

Chronic.

I know.
scold me. stone me.
Its been about 3 1/2 - 4 sad lonely months without me.
I'm pretty sure I missed you way more.

So to catch you up and apologize.
*clears throat*
I broke my mac (circa April)
I just got it fixed. (circa last week)
There hasn't a day that has gone by without me thinking of 'the curious case'
How incomplete I was without Tasha. [my mac]
My pod. [yet to be named]
and my dear blog.

I tried to fill a void with twitter and tumblr.
but that shits gay.

anywho hoes...
I'm back!
and hopefully better than before.
*end*

alotta shit goes on in my brain.
Im twisted.
"...sicker than mad cattle" even
and I'm glad I can share my thoughts again.
---------------------------------------------------------->>

Netflix is some superfly shit.
like whoever invented that should win awards...
have lots of hoes and money.

I've spent the last couple of weeks revisiting my childhood.
Watching lost episodes of Rugrats, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.
(none of that new fancy gay power ranger shit...)
Annie, Free Willy, Mary-Kate and Ashley movies
Movies that shaped me into the great anorexic, orphan, Oracle lover that I am today!

but it made me think about the grand old days.
the simple life.
back when your biggest problem was
deciding what lunch box would look appropriate with our book bag...
or saving up enough change for the Ala Carte' line...
or convincing moms to let us re-up on the newest installment of pokemon cards.
...or digimon whichever your preference?

Since when did we start caring about shit that is irrelevant??
What was the catalyst that killed the 'innocent and naiive but fun as shit' gene??

"Back in the days when I was young, Im not a kid anymore, but somedays I sit and wish I was a kid again...."

Those were the days. 
I had big dreams. 
Me and Barbie were supposed to be in Paris. 
schmoozing with hot french boys. 
dancing 'Swan Lak'e in packed houses. 
not a care in the world... 
nothing except happiness. 
dreams. 

What were your dreams??
...and who the hell woke you up from the beauty of creating your own destiny?
and then introduced you to the evil of a dream deferred??
that bitch.

When people call life a bitch.
no!
you're the bitch that made life treat you this way because you stopped believing in her.
You stopped letting life take you exactly where you wanted to go.
Where you dreamed you could go,

We started caring about relationships,
gossip.
money. cars. hoes
blah.

I wish I could go back. and milk my freedom.
instead of having to pretend to time travel every time I get intoxicated.
...every time I blank out. saying whatever comes to my mind.
like kindergaten.

Dreaming I can fly.
knowing that wherever I land is exactly where I'm supposed to be.


wale back to the feature Pictures, Images and Photos

If you feel me, you should understand the relevance of that there picture.
#ThatIsAll


 I Love You All
--Addy

No comments:

Post a Comment