Saturday, January 1, 2011

OWN MMXI.

If Oprah was my mom...
I'd buy lots of cool stuff.
organic food.
books for school...
Wal-mart.

I'd be happier.

Photobucket


New Years is by far my least favorite holiday...
#thatawkwardmoment where you put the wrong date on your paper...
failed attempts of good deeds, and lost pounds...
Unnecessary text messages.
blah blah.

I hate new years resolutions.
but! I always ted to make the same one ever year.

usually I just ask myself to be happy.
whether it be...
I'll be happier once I find a boyfriend...
loose 3 pounds.
or learn how to make a really cool food.

this year I'll try something a little different.
I'm gonna be happy this year.
The rest of my life.
and the only thing that can make me this way is myself...

Once I do that, I figure everything else will fall into place.
*does happy dance*


CURREN$Y - PILOT TALK IN STORES NOW from Creative Control on Vimeo.


don't worry be happy
#Shawty.


I Love You All
-Addy

No comments:

Post a Comment