Monday, January 10, 2011

Like a virgin touched for the millionth time.

So!
Im back at school >_<
and it sucks.

but to unsuck my situation.
got a package from my job.
I work at finishline as you may know...fyi

anywhooooo
I finally got my Christmas/New Years present to myself!


DSCF8032


These gorgeous shoes.
Air More Uptempo.
Sir Scottie Pippen wore these when he was fckin shit up on the court.

DSCF8035

I've never ever felt strongly for a shoe.
not ner shoe.
Jordans are basic. Cool but uncomfortable.
aka. basic

but these!
beautiful and comfortable.
an outstanding combination.

DSCF8036

DSCF8038

Im no hipster girl.
but these are dope.org

DSCF8039

In my opinion?
this was the hottest release of the year.
hands down.

*middle finger to those chilly grey shoes*
=)

DSCF8040

DSCF8042


I'll probably never do a post on sneakers again. 
not really my steeze. 
ya know. 


I Love You ALL
--Addy

No comments:

Post a Comment