Monday, October 4, 2010

Little Slave Girl.

Im currently being held against my will.
... a prisoner of gays clad with heels.
shabams. and head rolls.
*snaps in a circle 3x's*

yea girl.
but!
Its been a long time coming.
and ive been getting brain farts sporadicly during the day of things i want to share with my followers.
but... shit happens  =)
#kanyeshrug

anywho.
If you aint know boo.
I go to the greatest university on Earth! =/
and. this week just so happens to be our homecoming!
the Greatest Homecoming on Earth to be exact
#Ghoe. niggas

Photobucket

this week shall be epic at NC a&t
My captive with the people clad with heels shall finally come to a theatrical end.
get crazy wasted
Ill finally get to meet my hubby Jermaine Cole.
Ill get to party with gangstas and hoes. old folks and babies.
and get crazzzyyy wasted.

http://www.addys-home.tumblr.com
^^^^photos shall be there. ^^^^

I still dont know I feel about the Dueces remix...

I love you all  #Ghoe
Addy

No comments:

Post a Comment