Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I'm ashamed at my neglect.
but I doubt anyone truly cares but myself...
I haven't been tweeting.
tumblr  - _-
But...Im back!
...at  least for now

I think everybody's beautiful.
In their own special way.
I find myself daydreaming throughout the day...
Staring at all the different people.
...creepily

How dare anybody call someone ugly.
well!
I've called plenty of people ugly.
but I don't think I meant it.
Who says a big nose cant be intriguing.
or small lips aren't cool.
Rihanna is magnificent.
and so is her forehead...

I just think whoever decided to make all people different was a genius.
*snaps for God*
and DNA!

Ive been obsessed with Shakespeare yet again...
for the past couple of weeks.
intrigued by this man descriptions of beauty.
and love.


Lately,
I've been intrigued with love.
how people feel about it.
how they choose whom they share it with.
and how insane the whole concept is.


Sonnet 16:

Let me not to the marriage of true minds
Admit impediments. Love is not love
Which alters when it alteration finds,
Or bends with the remover to remove:
O no! it is an ever-fixed mark
That looks on tempests and is never shaken;
It is the star to every wandering bark,
Whose worth's unknown, although his height be taken.
Love's not Time's fool, though rosy lips and cheeks
Within his bending sickle's compass come:
Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks,
But bears it out even to the edge of doom.
If this be error and upon me proved,
I never writ, nor no man ever loved.
-William Shakespeare



In order to love. you must find beauty.
...in my understanding.

Find something beautiful about that person.
Their smile.
Their drive.
Their voice.
mind... body... soul...
etc.
because there is no other way this twisted fucked up feeling
would be able to has this much power.
smh.

I just think its cool.
how everybody has this ability to be beautiful.
It is up to you however. to accept the beauty that you were given
and to share it with someone.
and to search find something beautiful about others.

Im pretty sure your day might be a little less sucky.
=)
#nohomo


I love you all
--Addy

No comments:

Post a Comment