Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I gets that paper nigga.

idk what made me just check...
but i did.
and it turns out that this day
 July 7th of last year.
The-CuriousCase.blogspot.com was created.

its been a whole year.
since my mom found the late {AdrianShanay.blogspot.com}
and shut it down.

its been a year
since ive been an incoming college freshie.

since i had no idea who the hell i was...
kinda.
...u know, cuz i knew i was awesome.
but! now i know im fuckin awesome

its been a year since i had no nickname
or no nasty girl club clothes.
no #wolfpack.
and i  barely had 200 tweets under my belt.

Its been a year man.
and im quite excited about what my milestones are gonna be like next year.

ugh. it really hard trynna be serious right now u guys.
im watching barney =/
and there preparing for this kick ass chili cookout singing
...skip to my lou.
=)
*presses mute button*

any who.
i would just like to thank all those really cool fuckin people.
who keep reading all my unimportant post.
about random things.

it makes me feel significant. and shit...
Photobucket

but thanks so much for a kick ass 1 year.
i hope more of these mutha fuckin come.
g.



I love you all!
--Addy

No comments:

Post a Comment