Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Terminator!!! baybey

okayy.
so0o0... im back bitches!
miss me???
----
of course you did!

Welp.
Here I am.
Here you are!
The World Premiere.
The OFFICIAL Ribbon cutting of...
*cue Drum Roll*
The-CuriousCase.blogspot.com
aye!


-----
P>S>A
okay so.
alota u maybe like ew.
wat a strange name for a blog.
...
well eff u guys.
cuz im strange!
but yea.
my mommy keeps asking me if im mentally defficient
and... benjamin button was on.
so0o.
put 2 and 2 together...
tada!
----------------------

Say asta to that other blog.
This that New New shit.


yep.
AdrianShanay.blogspot.com
its gone.
My mother exposed it.
smh
so0 I had to lay it to rest.
=/

As we say our goodbyes to the King of Pop
Say peace to that wonderfull freakin blog.
*insert woeful tears*

It'll be fine.... I Promise
=]


This blogs gonna kick fat boy ass!
You just watch
...just watch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment