Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Spice Girls.

A lil late night inspiration for the soul....



Look at them then...
Look at them now.
Optimism is the key to success.
Believe in yourself.
Haters have a job to tend to, allow them to continue.
Beyonce' is one of my greatest inspirations.
She has the stuff.
She just has the stuff,
I can't wait until I maximize my potential.




Destiny's Child was amazing,
The dancing...
Everything.
The concept...
Everything.
The message...
EVERYTHING!!



Ladies.
You don't need Steve Harvey to keep a man,
You just need to focus...
 on your relationship.
Cater to one other.
It's easy to let jealousy and pride take over,
don't let it.




Self- explanatory.
This is mad real.
Its fun not wearing lots of clothes sometimes...
As a woman, I appreciate the attention. 
If I must put it on display,
I'd much rather put it on a porcelain platter
as opposed to a paper plate.




This video kinda makes me stop breathing.
Not only is Mrs. Carter breath-takingly beautiful,
I can see the love in her eyes.
I tear up every time I hear this song,
She gives me so much hope.
Love...
It's out there.
Somewhere.
I'm anxious.
I'm patient.


No comments:

Post a Comment