Tuesday, October 18, 2011

absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.

Theres been a lot going on in my mind lately.
I'm pretty sure thats why I haven't visited you in a while.

Well I'm here now so I might as well suck it up and have fun.
*word to Amber Cole*

okay.
Well I've recently discovered the light of my life.
Somebody who makes me think.
Makes me seem that I'm not crazy for being who I is.
ya dig? lol

His name is Huey Freeman.
1/2 of the Freeman brothers.
When I say I love this show. I mean it.
I've been watching these people for about 19 hours now.

Photobucket

It kinda puts everything in perspective to me.
All the jumbled up thoughts and rebutes that normally go through my mind
are right there,
on my screen. in clear daylight/midnight.

Apperantly, I'm the only one in the history of the world who hadn't
been blessed with this show. but
Better late than never, I always say.
But the only thing is,
If everyone has seen this, why do people still act the way they do.
The wrongs of society are clearly highlighted.
Clearly illustrated for us to see the stupidity of the shit we care so much about.
Mocking the ignorance.
Yet we still are ignorant.

I guess stupid really is what stupid does,  Forrest.


I feel like we have all the tools we need to go forward as a people.
and we will,
just like we always do.
from huts and darts, to spaceships and Jetsons.
but our state of mind will never alter.
The same cycle that I see in my lifetime.
Is the same my children will see.
and there children etc.

We will always have the straight shooter,
the castout,
the radical.
the jezebel,
the King.
the smart ass nigga.

Change is constant
but Thought is fluctuant.

I'm going to be who I am everyday of my life apparently.
and you of yours.
So instead of worrying about shit,
I dont give a fuck about.
sports, calculus, politics,  racism
Imm just do me.
should so you.




you can not buy individuality at a thrift store,
footlocker, or supreme.
we cant put on a kufi and be deep.
we must be truthful too ourselves an then we will change the world.

groupthink

I love you all
Addy

No comments:

Post a Comment