Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Mrs. Knox

I had the best 4th Grade teacher in the history of the world man. 
Brandywine Elementary Standuuuuppppp!


Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth.

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same.

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
                              
                                    The Road Not Taken
                        --Robert Frost. 

I apologize for my lack of post yesterday... 
I had ....er? 
A soaring good time last night with my homies. 
I just couldn't stay awake long enough to humor you with my presence.
#shoutout to the homie big Melly-Mel 
from melwood.
 =)  

Sooooo anyway doe.
That right above would perhaps be my favorite poem of all time. 
...and I've heard lots and lots of poems. 
Robert Frost did a really good job describing an open minded person. 
Unique and unafraid of failure. 
an Individual. 
Someone whom I aspire to be. 

My mother is prolly my favorite inspiration. 
She's probably the most judgmental person I know.
and that makes me such a better person.... lol 
We just spent the last 30 min arguing about the "whorey stupidity" of Paris Hilton
and her addiction to 15 sec narcotics.... 
=/ 

and while she continued to rip poor Paris to shreds
I had to pause and think about why I felt so strongly about defending her. 

People do bad things. 
People don't follow rules... 
If people didn't follow rules
 I  would probably be braiding Harriet Tubman's Great great great 
great granddaughter's hair in the stable right about now. 
eh?

I don't think were supposed to just do what were supposed to do. 
I was placed on this earth to do what I wanted to do. 
To create my own path for life. 
breaking rules along the way. 
Retracing my steps... 
or I might recalculate my destination because my stupid GPS thing always be trippin

Parents dont understand man, 
teachers really are out to get you, 
The dryer steals socks, and yes
the tree still makes a noise even when nobody is around to see it. 

This aint the life that I chose... 
but this the life that I'm living. 

One step at a time. 
Ill scream eff em all. 
cuz in the end all I have is me. 
and my fucked up mind.

frost Pictures, Images and Photos

Dec, 27 2010 B.C.


--I love you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment