Sunday, December 19, 2010

G.O.O.D Hair

Today I found this fantabulous shampoo!

Photobucket

I'm so excited about how happy my hair is gonna be when I introduce them...
I got the conditioner too.
=)


Its amazing. 
*cue music*

Kanye West is one fly guy. 
He almost died ya kno? 

"...I must gotta angel
Cause look how death missed his ass
Unbreakable, would you thought they called me Mr. Glass"

...and then he lost his mom

"So when my mom died, I was working nonstop and that show really took me back to a time where I had no responsibility, not being arrogant but that' s the behavior that everyone saw.”

and then add the break ups. 
 
"what I’m dealing with is too real for me to comment on
Jay finally got it through my head not to run my mouth
so when you talk bout “you know who” I don’t know who you talkin’ bout"

and of course.
Photobucket

but now look at this man. 
still after all these years. all these hardships 
He is the man of the year. via MTV 
hes come quite along way since H to the Izzo.eh?  

So next time your feeing. shitty. 
just remeber yeezy taught us all how to get over shit and 
get sexy for a nigga. 

anywhooooooo. speaking of chris rock! 




I sat down with my mother today and watched Chris Rock's "Good Hair" 
which is... somethin else. 
that film. *sigh*
It opened my eyes to lot of stupid things people do for "cool hair"
poor black women. smh 


This week and the last couple of weeks my current obsession is hair.
Natural hair to be exact.
Its amazing how hardly nodody, (black nobodys that is)
has nappy hair...
on purpose.

Photobucket

How many of us have grown up into a "relaxed" lifestyle
so we dont know any better.
We are not the blame... or our parents...
this is all we know right?

All we know is that our hair was waaayyy too un-good to deal with
when we were about sayyy... 5 years old
right?
before we were even able to tie our velcro shoes
right?

Welp, I'm 19 now...
So I think I can do it!
I've been sorta doing it for about 6 moths now.
7 more days. and then Ill be a cool machine. =)

#kanyeshrug

I love you all.
--Addy

No comments:

Post a Comment