Monday, October 26, 2009

the south aint so bad. =]

Yall!
its A&T's homecoming
&&
we tight.

wayy better than ur lame school
=]

so0o hey!
im here at the close of day one of
....the only homecoming that matters.
im not gonna make you jealous the whole time...
but
i just have to point out a few great ass shits.
lol .

today was the pep rally yall.
i feel embarrased to admit
but gucci man has my nod of approval.
thats right I EFF WITH the gooch.
smh
and all the other poor rappers that come from the south.
ive been brain washed.

no but in serious issues.
i havent bout not a ticket for homecoming yet.
smh
...
ill buy it tomorrow.
then ill be a winner.
... then
ill be an aggie !

gotdamn.
=]

ok.
now that all the good stuff gone.
its night time
and i think in the night.
the thoughts come out at niiiiight.
*taps foot*

but um yea.
so0o i just recently read one of my previous blog post.
about my stance on sex.
oooooh sex!

lol
but yep
my stance on sex and how ridiculous i thought people were for
being stuck on whores and stuff.

i thought id read it a coupla months after i wrote it to see if
what i wrote still applied.
...it def does.
so0o
look
go read this right here!
i like to think its my best blog post ever!
real talk.

http://the-curiouscase.blogspot.com/2009/05/birds-bees-umm-its-my-vajjayjay-ill-do.html

so0o
yea.
i just want to introduce my new users to my old blog
and my cool ass thoughts.
weigh in on it.

i really wann kno how u feel about this stuff.

lol
so0o i can know how to blog next
muhahaha.
=/


I love you all
-- Addy

No comments:

Post a Comment