Sunday, October 11, 2009

pleased. with progress

jumbo!
hows it going playas and pimps
...
gangstas and hoes!
i missed you!

so0o0o ive been ridin a roller coaster
these past coupla weeks.
and not the fun kind.
=/
lifes been full of ups and downs
twists and turns...
err. lefts and rights?

all that.
geesh.
but ill end it all
with this weekend!
maaan this weekend
=]

so0o we got "juiced"
lol
met new friends.
barbies came out.
we traveled to the 90's
oh oh!
and i got my hair did!
clap clap clap.

any who.
shit sucked about two days befor that.
i had a calc and a programming test.
garr .
i passesd them thangs tho.
=/
i hope...

im writing this as i watch young and the restless on arnold.
...arnold btw
*equals* the laptop.

the worlds BEST laptop.
geesh


speaking of peculiar names.
GUSTAV!
gustav is broken u guys.
i think its because he sick of being away from me.
that darn gustav,
what am i gonna do

i come back home thursday/friday!
yay! right?
no.
cuz gustavs dead.
...maybe hell come back alive.
yep yep!
he will
i kno it!

ohh man.
i get to see all my niggas too.
rose and molly
Beowulf.
and some other unmentionables.
so0 hey!
hit me up if your gonna be in the dmv this weekend
if i like you that is of course.
=]


hey!
speaking of nothing related to this.
i bought my first pair of leggings yes i did.
ive always strayed away from skinnys &&leggings
or anything to showcase these here legs.
lol
cuz there kinda huge.
but!
but i tell u my friend!
leggings ftw!
im gonna look cool with my big ole legs..
big ole legs!
for the mFin WIN!
im so cool.
=/

i just wanna leave with this note.
i dont think id be who i am today with out my friends
..old ones new ones.
they get me.
for some strange reason they get my strange twisted ways.
and they get me.
=]
and shit.
i get u guys.,
idk how cus
most of u are effing insane
but i couldn't ask for better com padres.
jeff.tor.les.britt.rose.jon.aj.snappy.ry.
i miss you more than gustav,

&&my lady humps.
ju.dre
i see you watt to much smh

&& and my new ones
juice.mark.chris.salty.
idk?

&& last but damn sure not least. my big ums.
nissa.lauren&&such
these guys are like my big sisters.
one to handle my britches. the latter to handle my hair. =]
ily.
i lied. i dont really like u guys,
i just wanted to end this on a sentimental note.
kick rocks!
=]
sad dog

jk.
I love you all.
--Addy

No comments:

Post a Comment